Friday, December 16, 2005

Hello Lovelies. I am feeling neither lesbian nor gay today. Urgh.
My stating in that means I.AM.BORED!!!!
Yes i am utterly bored. Oops. I have to widen my vocabulary bank :( It's like, broke, too. (think money bank, please)

Anyhoos, there're no tv programmes to watch, no topics to talk about &what i've done today was plain reading &reading of blogs. Visiting rather dumb sites &downloading podcasts which could actually entertain me but of which, i've not been listening to.
Oh well. If i were still mastering the different (tough,to me at least) grades of the piano i may have learn to appreciate piano :/ Gahhhh yes i am this bored.
-

I am almost dying. I haven't been contacting most of my friends these days, &neither have they been contacting me. Oh, that's so sad. Boo Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoo HooOoOooOoOoOoOoOoOOoo [actually the OooOoOooO in typings have kinda made it draggy &urmmmm.. shaky? ha. ha.]

I just sent a couple of emails today, along with my resume. Blarh blarh blarh blarh blarh. Would they call me up? I want money, pretty-please.
I think i'm rather influenced by the many blogs i've been reading these days.
Tut, if only i've been reading before my Os. Then my english would not be a definite-C thing. :/
-

Btw, the ant's medicine thing hasn't been working! Darn it! My S$2.40.. spent on stupid medicine for nothing :( I even tried pushing the ants towards the cookie crumbs but they ended up dying in my hands :( Oh, my poor ants..
Maybe i should listen to bindy's advice &make a little doormat in front of the medicine &say welcome my dear ants? Blarh!

Blarh is totally the word. It kinda describes how i'm feeling today.
Dear readers, i am feeling so BLARH today. Do you feel as BLARH as me too? I don't think so.
-
Amazing how someone feeling so BLARH could type so much in a BLARH-ish entry, aye?

Let me do what i've been meaning to do two days ago. Which is to share with you guys this piece of.. words by kalerie (calorie, aye? haha :) )

Remember that episode of villa wellness where they made the contestants throw away the scumptious spread they had on their plates down into the rubbishbin? What are the producers? Sick in the mind or just finding out ways to satisfy the ugly sick pleasure we have of looking at people who have difficulty losing weight having a hard time or simply laugh the hell out of them when they throw the food away. The food can be used to fed at least 3, 4 or maybe even 5 families in somewhere where extreme poverty exists. I don't see anything wrong with being in a diet or anything but wasting food is just downright disgusting. What has our society become? We're supposed to be much more "developed" then them and yet we're burdened with how society sees us. It's harsh, very harsh. As we hurt mentally, we punish ourselves physically. I can go on and on and on.

Anyway, go click on the hungersite and many of its other links at the bottom, like the childhealthsite, rainforestsite and many others. Every click is free and it can help preserve land, fund mammograms, provide staple food, give books, save animals and stuff like that. It is pretty amazing, so go click on it EVERYDAY! Stuck with nothing to do? GO CLICK! Its free so click as much as you want!!! REMEMBER! GO CLICK!!


{The whole chunk was from valerie's blog. But i can have more than one link in a paragraph can i? So yea..}
-
Yes how true is that lovelies.

So now.. I'm still bored. I shall go CLICK. &Read more blogs. Oh what a sad life i have :(


Maybe i should go to this AWESOME SITE again. Go, go.
-

I get irritated so easily it should be a sin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home